In 2023 the hFMA offers you pitch workshops by the popular trainer Sibylle Kurz: this time a pitch workshop at the HfMDK, Frankfurt University of Music and Performing Arts. Don't miss this chance!
Monday + Tuesday, 5.+6.06.2023
10 am – 5 pm
Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst
Eschersheimer Landstraße 29-39
60322 Frankfurt am Main
To participate, it is important to bring along your own idea, concept or (theoretical) project in order to work out the next development steps in a practical and concrete way. The goal is to work out the living motive of your project, its strengths and weaknesses and how to present it effectively. With Sibylle Kurz you can practice just that and take home valuable feedback from the trainer and the other participants as well as inspiring tips and tricks.
Only students of the HfMDK can apply!
- Cover letter with motivation to participate in the workshop
- Information on the project (content, status of project development and artistic realisation - max. 2 pages)
+ thematic letter of motivation for the project
- Optional: Representative KeyArt as cover material
- Commitment to participate in all dates of the workshop
Studying and working in the arts, culture and media sector means thinking into the future - and then taking the next step: Ideas want to be implemented, new approaches and concepts want to be produced and discovered by an audience. Whether student short films, classic documentaries, games, animations, commercial cinema, cross- and transmedia concepts or experimental video art, dance projects, literature - creativity needs publicity!
As a creative person you are therefore not only constantly busy developing your project, but also making the idea behind it comprehensible to others in order to inspire them. To do this, it's important to formulate your thoughts out loud and tell them to others in order to become clearer to yourself. Whether you call it brainstorming, presentation or pitching... the main thing is to get on with the projects.
1.) REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Until sunday, 12th March, 2023 via the online form.
2.) PROJECTS DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY
Until Sunday, 12th March, 2023 to the online form.
- Short summary of the planned project (max. 2 DIN A4 pages)
- Letter of motivation for the project content: definition of topic and format, artistic realization (max. 2 DIN A4 pages)
- Letter of motivation for participation in the workshop (e.g. self-assessment of previous pitching/presentation experience as well as expectations for the workshop, max. 1 DIN A4 page)
- Short CV
- commitment to participate fully and bindingly in the events
Contact for QUESTIONS:
Lara Nahrwold firstname.lastname@example.org