The hFMA offers you pitch workshops by the popular trainer Sibylle Kurz again in 2022: this time a pitch workshop at the HfMDK, Frankfurt University of Music and Performing Arts. Don't miss this chance!
Thursday + Friday, 21.+ 22.04.2022
10:00 – 17:00 Uhr
Presence is aimed at.
Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst
Eschersheimer Landstraße 29-39
60322 Frankfurt am Main
To participate, it is important to bring along your own idea, concept or (theoretical) project in order to work out the next development steps in a practical and concrete way. The goal is to work out the living motive of your project, its strengths and weaknesses and how to present it effectively. With Sibylle Kurz you can practice just that and take home valuable feedback from the trainer and the other participants as well as inspiring tips and tricks.
Only students of the HfMDK can apply!
- Input to your project development
- the essence of materials, themes, and their emotional effects on the audience
- different presentation situations
- verbal and non-verbal communication techniques and their effect
Studying and working in the arts, culture and media sector means thinking into the future - and then taking the next step: Ideas want to be implemented, new approaches and concepts want to be produced and discovered by an audience. Whether student short films, classic documentaries, games, animations, commercial cinema, cross- and transmedia concepts or experimental video art, dance projects, literature - creativity needs publicity!
As a creative person you are therefore not only constantly busy developing your project, but also making the idea behind it comprehensible to others in order to inspire them. To do this, it's important to formulate your thoughts out loud and tell them to others in order to become clearer to yourself. Whether you call it brainstorming, presentation or pitching... the main thing is to get on with the projects.
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Until Tuesday, April 12, 2022 via the online form.
2.) PROJECTS DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY
Until Tuesday, April 12, 2022 to email@example.com
- Short summary of the planned project (max. 2 DIN A4 pages)
- Letter of motivation for the project content: definition of topic and format, artistic realization (max. 2 DIN A4 pages)
- Letter of motivation for participation in the workshop (e.g. self-assessment of previous pitching/presentation experience as well as expectations for the workshop, max. 1 DIN A4 page)
- Short CV
- commitment to participate fully and bindingly in the events
Contact for QUESTIONS:
Lara Nahrwold firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 069 830 468 35 (Mo, Tu & We)